Saturday 16 April, 2011

A Bewitching Bride


Author(s):Elizabeth Thornton
Publisher:Berkley


It was a good story and was well-written. It was just not the type of story I like. I prefer more character development, and a slowly-evolving love story without so much tension and stress. Elizabeth Thornton's romances have always had a back plot of some sort of mystery or subterfuge, but in this one, the romance takes a backseat.

I have enjoyed all her books for many years. I have many on my "keepers" shelf. I'm terribly sorry she died shortly after completing this one. I especially wanted to like it, but I couldn't.


http://www.filesonic.in/file/71318679/A%20Bewitching%20Bride%20(Romance)%20(pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi).rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
flyg till london Top Blogs