Saturday 16 April, 2011

One Dance with a Duke


Author(s):Tessa Dare
Publisher:Ballantine Books


I could not stop smiling like a dork while reading this. I even giggled uncontrollably on a train, which I hardly ever do.

Spencer is one of the sexiest heroes I've ever read (and I've read a lot). He is a formidable duke to everyone but a sweet, sentimental, romantic fool to Amelia. His love and lust for her took my breath away (that scene in the inn and his inability to control himself while thinking of Amelia next door--HOT). Amelia is pretty great match for him, save for her annoying loyalty to her stupid brother (although this doesn't veer into TSTL). It just made her more realistic to me because she's not perfect and I know many people who are like her, who keeps giving people they love chances even when they shouldn't. I also found her lust for Spencer equally delightful. After she finally had marital relations with him, it was plain that she loved sex with Spencer and didn't try to deny herself or him(or the reader)(thank god, cuz that scene against the wall--fans myself). Best of all, though, is the friendship between them--this is a couple that will last. The scene in the inn where she sat and embroidered and he read, I could picture them doing that till they're 95 and still having the hots for each other.

This was really enjoyable romance, easily a favorite for life.


http://www.filesonic.in/file/36707663/One%20Dance%20with%20a%20Duke%20(Romance)%20(pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi).rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment
flyg till london Top Blogs